Mother's Love - Print
“Serenity” Print on Canvas: This is a high-resolution digital print on canvas from an original portrait painting of an African woman having a refreshing drink with a baby sleeping peacefully on her back. Rich in bright colors and cultural details that highlights the harmonious moment of reprieve where a mother and child are one with each other and their environment.
“Backing the baby” is a common practice in many African cultures. It’s a traditional method used to soothe or protect fussy children, so mothers can complete their tasks efficiently and peacefully. It creates a cocoon like environment for the baby that instantly lulls them to sleep, and some may even say that never has a baby been heard crying while tied to their mom’s back.
Great addition for your home decorations and suitable as a gift for your family and friends on any occasion.
The Original painting is available FOR SALE 24 x 36 Ready to Hang on Wooden Frame. Made in Africa; on the streets of Lagos, Nigeria by Jamiu.
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches.
- Available in a variety of sizes, please select from the list above.
- Matte Cotton Canvas
- Rolled canvas: The print is rolled (unstretched) and packed in a mailing tube for safe delivery. The print comes with an extra 2’’ border. You can stretch and frame this piece at your local framers.
- Ready to hang: The print is stretched on a wooden frame; Gallery wrap style.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 2–3 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.