Mortar and Pestle
This is a portable hand-carved wood mortar bowl and pestle set, a timeless kitchen essential in many African homes and popularly used in West Africa for pounding yam. Versatile and made from high quality solid wood, the mortar bowls are durably designed with thick walls and bottom for the pounding of the pestle. This set is well equipped to crush/grind/pound food, spices, herbs, vegetables, pills, etc.
With a unique rustic design, this will make a great addition for decoration for your kitchen counter with easy access for your next use. Suitable as gift for your friends and family for any occasion. Crafted in Osun, Nigeria.
Available in (3) sizes, small, medium, and large please see approximate dimensions below.
- Size is shown as Face Diameter x Height in inches
- Small – 6.5 x 5 inches | 4 lbs.
- Medium – 8 x 5 inches | 5.5 lbs.
- Large – 9.5 x 5 inches | 7.5 lbs.
- Tabletop/Flat Surface
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 1–2 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.