Ajé - Print
“Ajé”: This is a high-resolution digital print on canvas from an original acrylic painting that captures a busy scenery of potters at work making ceramic products for sale. A colorful piece of art that exudes character, highlighting economic success and the hard work/dedication it takes to attain it; a constant motivator for self-improvement.
Ajé translated to English means wealth. According to Yoruba mythology, Ajé is the goddess of wealth and economic prosperity, one many traders, market women, industry giants, politicians, etc. believed in and pay homage to for favors in their respective commercial activities
The Original painting is available FOR SALE 38 x 26 Ready to Hang on Wooden Frame. Made in Africa; Abeokuta, Nigeria by Ajibola Ajuwon.
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches.
- Available in a variety of sizes, please select from the list above.
- Matte Cotton Canvas
- Rolled canvas: The print is rolled (unstretched) and packed in a mailing tube for safe delivery. The print comes with an extra 2’’ border. You can stretch and frame this piece at your local framers.
- Ready to hang: Stretched Canvas On Wooden Frame.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 2–3 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.