3pm in Ibadan
“3pm in Ibadan”: This is a high-resolution portrait photograph showing a tropical view of the city of Ibadan in Oyo, Nigeria. "Ibadan" coined from “Eba Odan” which means “The edge of meadow” is the third largest city in Nigeria and was once the second most populous city in Africa behind Cairo. Famous for its traditional core and distinct architecture, Ibadan is also an important commercial center. Renown for manufacturing, Local crafts such as pottery, textile dyeing, weaving, blacksmithing, corn milling, leather work, woodwork, steelworks, and more are highly predominant with locals still channeling their roots to keep the timeless creations going. One cannot tell the story of Yorubaland without mentioning the Oyo Empire, one whose capital is Ibadan.
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches.
- 3:4 ratio - Prints up to 18 x 24 inches (Can be adjusted to print 6x8, 9x12, 12x16)
4:5 ratio - Prints up to 16 x 20 inches (Can be adjusted to print 4x5, 8x10, 11x14, 12x15)
- 5 x 7 inches
- 11 x 14 inches
- After purchase, you will be able to access your download immediately. You'll also receive an email from Imisi House with a link to your download. You can also access your download within your Imisi House profile. If you purchased via a ‘Guest Checkout,’ you will find your downloads within the receipt emailed to you.
You will receive 4 scalable JPG files at 300 DPI for a high-quality print. Please keep in mind that color may vary on computer monitors and printers
- This file is to be printed for your personal use
- No commercial use of the downloaded image, in either print or digital form is permitted.
- This photograph is copyright protected by Imisi House and may not be distributed, edited, or modified in any way.
Instant Printable Art make a quick, easy, & budget friendly way to decorate your home as well as the perfect gift for family and friends. You can print your art using your home printer, a local print shop, or an online art printing service. If you chose to print your art at home, We recommend printing on high quality cardstock paper or fine art paper for a very authentic look and feel.