Yoruba King Mask
"Orí Adé". This is a handmade Mask of a Yoruba king with his crown, crafted in Osogbo Nigeria. Inspired by the Ooni of Ife, the traditional monarch of the Yoruba kingdom of Ile-Ife. Ori Ade translated to English means “The head that wears the crown”.
Designed and crafted with unique tribal details and a hole at the back for hanging, this is a great addition for walls in any room and suitable as gift for your art/cultural enthusiast friends and family for any occasion. Available in three (3) sizes, please choose from above.
African Masks are highly regarded and sought after by art enthusiasts and collectors. Not only for the unique details, but also for the several purposes they serve be it political, religious, entertainment, aesthetic, & others according to cultural beliefs. A phenomenon common to the various tribes across individual countries inside Africa. .
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches.
- LARGE - 7 inches x 15 inches / 4 lbs.
- MEDIUM - 6 inches x 12 inches / 3 lbs.
- SMALL - 3 inches x 8 inches / 1.5 lbs
- Ready to hang
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 1–2 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.