Past Africa - Print
“Past Africa”: This is a high-resolution digital print on Canvas from an original acrylic painting made by Cerbastian Davids. This artwork is part of a series titled Past, Present, and Future Africa (2023) with this one depicting the portrait of a young African woman in her traditional attire, peculiar geometric patterns and an explosion of colors; a prominent signature used in making traditional African fabrics today. This artwork aims to represent a simpler time when the cultural identity of Africans was vibrant, a time before colonization. A unique piece of art that celebrates the harmonious way of life lived by our ancestors, rich in knowledge, customs, values, and experience, ones that has shaped the notion of time and concepts of the universe we live in today.
Great addition for your home decorations and suitable as a gift for your family and friends on any occasion. Improve every room with a burst of color and beauty. The original painting is available FOR SALE 45 x 60. Made in Maboneng, South Africa.
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches.
- Available in a variety of sizes, please select from the list above.
- Matte Cotton Canvas
- Rolled canvas: The print is rolled (unstretched) and packed in a mailing tube for safe delivery. The print comes with an extra 2’’ border. You can stretch and frame this piece at your local framers.
- Ready to hang: The print is stretched on a wooden frame; Gallery wrap style.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 2–3 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.