Yoruba Couple Figurine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a handmade wood sculpture of a yoruba couple in their traditional attires; the man in his agbádá with his hair shaved low and the woman in her bùbá with hair sculpted in 4 intertwined plaits.
A beautiful piece of art that highlights traditional African fashion carved to detail. Great addition for decorations, collections, and suitable as gift for your friends and family for any occasion. Crafted in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Size is shown as Width x Height in inches
- 3 inches x 5 inches approximately
- 7 oz.
- Ebony Wood
- Ready to hang
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, USA within 1–2 business days.
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days, depending on the location.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once it ships.